RE: Please clarify XSL WG comment (issue 146) on Character Model WD

Hello Mark,

Many thanks for your email. We are looking forward to replies
from your group after your upcomming teleconference.

Please note that we have asked you for clarification on three
of your comments:

1) http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xsl-wg/2002Aug/0044.html
    (http://www.w3.org/International/Group/2002/charmod-lc/#C187)

2) http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xsl-wg/2002Aug/0045.html
    (http://www.w3.org/International/Group/2002/charmod-lc/#C146)

3) http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xsl-wg/2002Jul/0088.html
    (http://www.w3.org/International/Group/2002/charmod-lc/#C140)

For 3), we asked for clarification on one part of your comment.
Actually, we would like you to clarify both sentences.
There was some followup discussion on 3), but this didn't really
clarify the comment itself. If you think that you need to make
another comment, please check the comments you have already made,
and if you think there is something missing, please submit
another comment asap.

Regards,    Martin.