non-universality of processing model

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 00:14 +0900
To: www-i18n-comments@w3.org
Cc: jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com (Jeremy Carroll)
This is a last call comment from Jeremy Carroll (jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com) on
the Character Model for the World Wide Web 1.0
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-charmod-20020430/).

Semi-structured version of the comment:

Submitted by: Jeremy Carroll (jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com)
Submitted on behalf of (maybe empty): RDF Core WG
Comment type: editorial
Chapter/section the comment applies to: 3.5 Reference Processing Model
The comment will be visible to: public
Comment title: non-universality of processing model
Comment:
For the section 3.5 RDF Core WG notes that the language is somewhat offputting for us as specification developers given that our specification explicitly does not have a processing model. We have no particular suggestions about this, nor would we object if the I18N WG chose not to address this issue.

Structured version of  the comment:

<lc-comment
  visibility="public" status="pending"
  decision="pending" impact="editorial">
  <originator email="jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com" represents="RDF Core WG"
      >Jeremy Carroll</originator>
  <charmod-section
      href="http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-charmod-20020430/#sec-RefProcModel"
    >3.5</charmod-section>
  <title>non-universality of processing model</title>
  <description>
    <comment>
      <dated-link date="2002-04-27"
        >non-universality of processing model</dated-link>
      <para>For the section 3.5 RDF Core WG notes that the language is somewhat offputting for us as specification developers given that our specification explicitly does not have a processing model. We have no particular suggestions about this, nor would we object if the I18N WG chose not to address this issue.
</para>
    </comment>
  </description>
</lc-comment>