Re: comment on "Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRI) draft-duerst-iri-01": 4.1 Bidi IRI Structure

Hello Mati,

Many thanks for your comments on the bidi section of
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-iri-01.txt.

I have implemented this in my editing version. I think
the reason for the original wording was that we wanted
to be on the safe side.

I also note that we seem to now be very close to section 6 of
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-stringprep-04.txt.

Regards,   Martin.