Re: QA Review for Charmod

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 10:27:11 -0400
To: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>, www-i18n-comments@w3.org
Cc: w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org

Hi Martin,

At 16:40 +0900 2002-06-20, Martin Duerst wrote:
>Many thanks for your comments. Just a few notes from myself:

your welcome.

>Why didn't you submit the comments one-by-one with the form?

Because many of my comments were applying to the whole document. I
only took illustrative example, but I could have reproduced for each
point inside your document :)

>Did you think it was too difficult? Was it not clear that
>that's what should be done?

It could have be difficult if it was to submit the same comment for
each individual point. Maybe a form, where you can have a list of
checkboxes. This comment apply to point x, z, b and g

>Did you just want to save time, because you already had all the text typed up?

same remarks :)

>[I ask because the form is an experiment, and any feedback
>is appreciated.]

It was really cool I thought it was a very very good idea.

>>For example in the first statement (Testable assertion?),
>
>Which one?

the first one :)

>>---------
>>[S] [I] Specifications and software MUST allow the correspondence
>>between one phoneme and mutliple characters when necessary.
>>---------
>
>This would be wrong because there are also multiple phonemes - one character
>and multiple phonemes - multiple characters. Excluding the one-to-one case
>looked easier.

ok :)

very good work :)

--