RE: Last Call review of Character Model for the WWW

François,

The I18N WG has asked me to write to you to seek more information
about your comment, as we cannot see any problem in the sentence you
quote.  Are you able to tell us more about the area of confusion?

Thanks,
Misha

the views of Reuters Ltd.