Dear Sir or Madam:
First I would like to show the highest respect for your good company. This is a message from Shanghai Small and Medium Enterprises Service Center. We are hereby making inquiry about a new exhibition project and we hope you are interested in it.
Chinese people have been waiting fourteen years for China's Joining into World Trade Organization (WTO). For the year 2001 when the world economy is faced with the most severe challenges ever since the Asian Financial Crisis during 1997 and 1998, China turns out to be the most promising land for entrepreneurs all over the world. With the coming OLYMPIC Games 2008, the approaching entry into WTO, and the fully unfolded exploration of Western China, people in the world market are now looking at the performance of China with new eyes. Assuming an outward looking posture, China's great potential is highly evaluated by thousands of small and medium foreign companies.
To further the transnational cooperation between Chinese enterprises and their overseas counterparts, Shanghai SME Service Center is planning to launch "Foreign Advanced Technology and Products Exhibition Hall". The establishment of the Hall will provide a complete set of intermediary services to assist overseas companies in getting into Chinese market, incorporating exhibition advertisement, promotion, agency and distribution.
We are currently seeking foreign exhibition agents to make perfect cooperative network. We would like to make strategic alliance with you to provide quality service to small and medium enterprises all over the world and to share the benefits together. We hope you would be interested in working as our agent in your country.
We will appreciate your interests in the Exhibition Hall. Under the co-effect with you, the Exhibition Hall will exert great influence in the commodity exchange between your country and ours. Those small and medium enterprises that attend the exhibition will gain tremendous benefits from finding proper counterparts in Chinese markets.
Please refer to the detailed illustration stated hereafter or refer to the article "Concerning the Exhibition Hall" on our web page www.515j.com. We hope this article could make the whole thing more clear. We appreciate any ideas you will propose. All points are open for discussion We hope to make solid partnership with you in organizing the Exhibition Hall. If there are something wrong with the server that host our website, please take the trouble to try later because recently some hacks have attacked our server supplier. Thank you!
You may supply us with more contact information for our further communication:
Await your earliest reply!
Ms. Vivien Yu
Shanghai SME Service Center
Address: Shanghai SME Mansion Rm 515, No. 108, Damuqiao Rd., Shanghai 200032 China Concerning the Exhibition Hall
Our permanent exhibition hall is aimed to introduce advanced foreign technology and products into China through exhibiting as well as finding local agencies and distributors for the exhibits from foreign companies. With computerized searching system, swift internet communication and well-designed virtual exhibition, the ever- modernized exhibition hall will gradually growing into the most popular resource of foreign commodities, attracting domestic enterprises, agents, distributors and final consumers.
For the year 2001, the world economy is faced with the most severe challenges ever since the Asian Financial Crisis during 1997 and 1998. However, China turns out to be the most promising land for entrepreneurs all over the world. With the coming OLYMPIC Games 2008, the approaching entry into WTO, and the fully unfolded exploration of Western China, people in the world market are now looking at the performance of China with new eyes. Assuming an outward looking posture, China's great potential is highly evaluated by thousands of small and medium foreign companies.
With the purpose to provide information & intermediary service to domestic small and medium enterprises and their overseas counterparts, Shanghai Small and Medium Enterprises (Trade Development) Service Center has successfully carried out "Shanghai-industry-Oriental Dragon International Business Development Project". To further the transnational cooperation in a more direct and effective way, the Center is planning to launch "Foreign Advanced Technology and Products Exhibition Hall". The establishment of the Hall will provide complete intermediary services to assist overseas companies, incorporating exhibition advertisement, promotion, agency and distribution.
¡ñ The exhibition hall will be the first permanent one opening to small and medium enterprises, exhibiting foreign advanced technology and products throughout the year, employing professional management. It occupies 450 square meters. The years long exhibition plays just one theme------foreign advanced technology and products. The exhibition is open to the public all the year round free of charge. A series of activities will be organized to establish the rapport. The Hall exhibits products in two ways complementary to each other: objects exhibition and virtual exhibition. Exhibits Zone: The Arrangement Committee planned large space as specially decorated exhibition zone. Interested foreign companies may select and design their own exhibit area to maximize the influence of their company and products. Computerized Searching System: In the center of the exhibition hall, 40 computers will be installed. With well-built searching system, visitors can instantly search the product information and company profile of the exhibits they want to know. Corresponding Virtual Exhibition: Establish the web page www.515j.com to maintain online exhibition, showing refined pictures of the products and companies with descriptions online, and publicize the up-to-date information about products wanted and offered. User friendly online searching system will be applied.
l We will invite official and non-official affluent persons to cut the ribbon at the opening ceremony and take part in the series of activities.
- Leaders from the state government and senior official from relative ministries and commissions
- Leaders from All-China Federation of Industry & Commerce and Shanghai Municipal Government.
¡ñ As one of the important steps in the progress of "Shanghai Small and Medium Enterprises Information Project", the Hall and the exhibits inside will be greatly publicized by Shanghai official media via TV and radio broadcasting, newspaper and internet, simultaneously reported with the ceremonious activities of China's entry into WTO. Meanwhile, a variety of WTO related seminars and news conferences concerning Shanghai SMEs will be hold inside the Hall. Reports will be followed up and delivered though mass media conveying the active functions of the Hall.
¡ñ Overseas enterprises of all industries possessing advanced technology and products ( including machinery, equipment and instrument) are to be invited to exhibit in the Hall.
We will issue and deliver opening notices to all the domestic intermediary institutions and SMEs via chambers of commerce, SME service institutions, and industrial associations. We will organize certain numbers of Shanghai companies to visit the Exhibition Hall regularly, together with a variety of programs. Online exhibition festivals will also be held to cope the programs.
Delegations of SMEs from other provinces outside Shanghai will also be invited to participate in our exhibition festivals.
¡ñ The arrangement committee will entrust a foreign exhibition company to organize foreign companies to participate the exhibition once and for all.
The Hall will also have monthly publication Exhibition Express, publicizing the company and product literature of the participating companies.
Exhibits Exhibiting and promoting the advanced technology and products foreign companies want to introduce into China in various ways without the limitation of regions or industries.
¡ñ Advanced technology from all industries Objective: introduce advanced technology into China through technology transfer, share holding, joint ventures, and other ways.
¡ñ Advanced products from all industries Objective: introduce advanced products into China through proper agents and distributors, product licensing, share holding, joint ventures and other ways.
The Hall has mainly four functional areas: General Information Query about exhibiting companies, Computerized Searching System for detailed company and products information, Classified Exhibition Areas for product samples, Picture and Literature Display for visual advertisement.
1. General Information Query
As guide to the Hall, staff, literature and computer queries are available to deliver information about how to find certain exhibits, how to use computerized searching system. The list of the exhibiting companies and product catalogue can also be helpful to make a fruitful visit.
2. Computerized Searching System
The searching system will provide detailed bilingual information (in Chinese and English; in Picture and Literature) about the exhibiting companies and their products. All the information could be downloaded & reprint.
1) Searches could be operated both by industry and country Searching
2) Searches could be operated both by technology and product
3) Key words could also be used.
3. Classified Exhibition Areas
After professional design, the product samples and detailed illustration will be exhibited in the designated area. Meanwhile the information can also be sought out quickly through computer searching system and downloaded.
4. Picture and Literature Display
Exquisite billboard (bilingual literatures and pictures) about the participating companies will be positioned on the wall around the exhibition hall for the attention of visitors.
1. Booth A
1) All the materials from the exhibiting company will be interpreted into Chinese, the bilingual pictures and literatures of the exhibiting companies and their products will be kept in the computer database awaiting search.
2) The above processed material will also be publicized on the virtual exhibition site www.515j.com during the same period of the services.
3) The brief account of the exhibiting
companies and the products will be published on the monthly publication Exhibition Express.
4) The contact information of the exhibition companies will be completely released.
2. Booth B
1) All the services of Booth A included.
2) 2-square-meter areas for billboard on the wall inside the hall.
3) The pictures and literatures will be prepared and exhibited according to the design stated in the executed agreement.
3. Booth C
1) All the services of Booth B included.
2) The Hall will accept and see to sample products provided by exhibiting companies throughout the service term specified by the executed agreement.
3) Exhibition area ranging from a half to two square meters for sample products.
4) The sample products, together with the pictures and literatures will be prepared and exhibited according to the design stated in the executed agreement.
1. Booth A
Price: $2200USD (Interpretation of company and product information limited to 25,000 words, extra literature $20USD/1000 words) 2. Booth B
Price: $2800USD (Interpretation of company and product information limited to 25,000 words, extra literature $20USD/1000 words)
3. Booth C
Price: $3600USD (Interpretation of company and product information limited to 25,000 words, extra literature $20USD/1000 words, Basic exhibition space of 0.5 m2) Other Value Added Services
Exhibiting companies may reach agreement with the appointed exhibition agents in their countries. The executed agreement will be effected by the Exhibition Hall Advertising Department.
1) Inside the exhibition hall
2) Web page banner or logo on www.515j.com
3) Monthly publication Exhibition Express
4) Affiliated to the Advertisement of the Hall
5) The exhibition advertisement
Front Cover: $2200USD
Back Cover: $1500USD
Inside Front Cover: $1500USD
Inside Back Cover: $1000USD
Title Page: $1000USD
Complete Color Page: $500USD
Half Color Page: $300USD
Complete Black and White Page: $300USD
Half Black and White Page: $200USD
Advertisement on Invitation Letter:
6) Other Advertisement
On Tickets (50,000 Copies): $380USD (size: 60*30 cm)
On Present Packages (1,000): $500USD
Balloon (with vertical-hung scroll): $380USD/individual
Decorated gateway: $680USD/individual Gaily Decorated Basket: $80USD/individual Ceremonial Lady: $20USD/person/day
2. Online Communication Service $100USD Upon the visitors' interests, our English-speaking staff will make on-the-spot contacts with the provided contact information. The overseas entrepreneurs will directly make acquaintance with their Chinese counterparts.
3. Organize Special Product Introduction Conference£ºto Be Negotiated The Hall can specially arrange news conference & seminar for foreign manufacturers to display their advanced technology and products, with the concerned industrial association as the organizer. Technical experts from research institutes of colleges and universities, domestic agents, distributors, Chinese corporations or companies of related industries, finial users could all be present at the conference.
4. Deliver catalogues or descriptive materials to Chinese companies and collect the feedback in the form of report with statistical analysis£ºto Be Negotiated
5. Assign special interpreters and technical personnel to effect the explanation and promotion of the products£º$1000USD
6. Airline ticket booking and hotel reservation£º$100USD
8. Make unified lintel and exhibit walls£ºFree
9. Provide technological consultation and commercial intelligence£ºFree
Attend the Exhibition
The execution of exhibition contracts with attendees will be effected by authorized foreign exhibition agents. Special demands from clients may reach us via the appointed agents. The attendees may follow the procedure below:
¡ñ Preliminary Consultation
¡ñ Exhibition Plan
¡ñ Contract Execution
¡ñ Transportation of sample items for display
¡ñ Special Request on Exhibition
¡ñ Follow-up Report on the Exhibition
Seek Foreign Exhibition Agents Worldwide
¡ñ Why to have foreign exhibition agents?v To take advantage of the abundant client resource and advanced exhibition management of foreign exhibition companies.
To work out the best solution for small and medium enterprises in reaching transnational cooperation.
¡ñ How to make perfect cooperative network?
We will work with foreign exhibition companies together in marketing the exhibition booths and services according to the signed agreement.
We will select excellent exhibition companies or institutions in defined regions or countries as our solely agents there. Please note we will only select one agent among all the candidates in a defined region or country.
For Our Foreign Agents:
Project to penetrate into Chinese exhibition market.
Hold high expectation for the performance of small and medium enterprises. Be well renowned in the capacity for successfully organizing exhibition.
2-year solely dealership in the defined country/region
Promote the Exhibition Hall Organize companies to attend the exhibition Execute exhibition contract Interpret all the details to attendees or interested counterparts as our consultant there
Share 40% and above of the contract value
¡ñ Agency Fees
We will charge 10000 to 50000 dollars as agency fees varied with the area covered.
Duration of the Exhibition The Hall is planned to open from the day that China enters WTO (approximately Nov. 2001).
The duration of the Hall plans to be 5 years.
365 days open to the public (except national holidays)
Location of the Exhibition Hall
The luxuriously decorated Shanghai WTO SME Import Commodities Exhibition Hall takes the first floor of Shanghai SME Service Mansion (No. 108, Damuqiao Rd., Shanghai, 200032, P. R. C.)
Please contact us to make further inquiry Address: the Exhibition Hall, the first Floor of Shanghai SME Mansion, Rm. 515, No. 108, Damuqiao Rd., Shanghai, 200032, P. R. C.
Post Code: 200032
Tel: 021-64036622-5151¡¢5152¡¢2082 021-64330821
Our Registered Office
The Exhibition Hall, the first Floor of Shanghai Small Enterprise Mansion, Rm. 515, No. 108, Damuqiao Rd., 200032, Shanghai, P. R. C.
Agent Information Form
1. Fill out the application form immediately and we accept it now. We will keep you informed with your Chinese exhibition market.
2. The selected candidate will have our unified contract (draft) and price list.
3. Through friendly negotiation, the agency agreement will be executed and mailed through registered letter or fax to us.
4. You will remit the agency fees specified in the contract to our account number.
Invoice will be mailed back as soon as the remittance has been received.
5. Upon the remittance, we will immediately deliver the Exhibition Hall catalogue, CD-Rom, Attendance Guide, Unified Attendee Registration Form, Sample Exhibition Plan and Unified Exhibition Contract.
6. The allocation of exhibition booths: according to the time of payment with the priority for assistants.
7. Agency fees will not be refunded unless the violation of the contract in our part.