Need some help

From: Crissy Walters <cwalters@lifelinedatacenters.com>
Date: 2 Aug 2001 19:06:21 -0500
To: <www-i18n-comments@w3.org>
Hello:
My name is Crissy Walters, Special Assistant to the President of Lifeline Data Centers. LDC is a web hosting and colocation business
specializing in building and working with technology, e-commerce and emerging growth companies.
I am trying to contact the person who is in charge of your website development/Internet hosting. I am hoping you will help me by
forwarding this message to them, or letting me know the best way to contact that particular individual.
Thank you for your help. Please review our website for more information at http://www.lifelinedatacenters.com/.
Thanks again,
Crissy Walters