Attn: Sales Manager

From: Bernard Hartken <erie@unitedairtemp.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 17:24:19 -0400
To: www@bnl.gov

Attn: Sales Manager

If you are outsourcing or need to expand your sales force for the short term or long term contract, TeleXpand
will create a tailored campaign to guarantee you and your product success.

We are an established, full service call center with a completely trained staff of 70 plus salespeople with a
proven track record to close sales for your product or service.

We currently market over $1 million dollars per month in closed sales for one of the largest companies in the
Washington D.C. area,  scheduling approximately 300 appointments per week...again, these are closed sales!

We service ALL industries who would be interested in a telemarketing campaign of any size!
Our prices are very competitive.

Let's talk...

Bernard Hartken
General Manager