We Can't Browse w3.org Link Checker

From: <editor@w3newspapers.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 22:22:13 -0500
To: <webmaster@w3.org>
CC: <www-html@w3.org>

  To Whom It May Concern,

 We have been using w3 validators for many years. And for that reason we
are very grateful to w3.org. About last 1-2 years we were using
https://validator.w3.org/checklink for our website www.w3newspapers.com.
Unfortunately we cannot access w3.org for last 3-4 months. Is it possible
that our IP (24.110.161.14) was blocked because of excessive use? If so,
since every request we made to check links was manual, is it possible to
unblock our IP, this will definitely help to improve our websites.

 Thanks in advance for your help on this matter.

 Sincerely,
 Ripan Chakraborty,
Editor
www.w3newspapers.com