Re: Clarification on `async` and `defer` together

>From http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/scripting-1.html#script "The defer
attribute may be specified even if the async attribute is specified, to
cause legacy Web browsers that only support defer (and not async) to fall
back to the defer behavior"

In step 15 of http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/scripting-1.html#prepare-a-scriptthe
defer behaviour is only applied "If the element has a src attribute,
and the element has a defer attribute, and the element has been flagged as
"parser-inserted", and the element does not have an async attribute", so
the defer behaviour doesn't apply if the async attribute is present.

Cheers,
Jake