Re: [OFF TOPIC] CRUD table form problems

From: Philip & Le Khanh <Philip-and-LeKhanh@Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:08:32 +0000
To: "John Foliot - WATS.ca" <foliot@wats.ca>
CC: 'Thufir' <hawat.thufir@gmail.com>, www-html@w3.org
Well, not "preposterous", but possibly oxymoronic.
Thufir, John's point (if it is unclear) is that there
is no such concept as "sufficiently valid"; either
a document is valid, or it is not : there are no
in-between states (/tertium non datur/).  Of course,
there are certain projects currently underway that
seek to re-define "valid", but that is another matter
entirely ...

Philip TAYLOR
--------