Re: [OFF TOPIC] CRUD table form problems

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:00:53 +0000, David Woolley wrote:

> Thufir wrote:
>> It's not perfect HTML, but it doesn't have to be, and comes from a JSP.
>
> This is not an authoring support list, and, in particular it is not a
> one about how HTML should be rendered. (It's for development of the HTML
> standard and some related standards, but not styling or scripting.)
>
> However, your HTML is syntactically invalid, so you should either run it
> through a validator, such as validator.w3.org, and fix the errors, or
> should use a tool like HTML Tidy, that attempts to guess a valid HTML
> equivalent.  If it still fails, try asking on in an authoring support
> forum.

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:00:53 +0000, David Woolley wrote:

>  If it still fails, try asking on in an authoring support
> forum.

The HTML was sufficiently valid for my purposes, it was more a matter of
knowing how to use the tags.  (The HTML was generated by Jakarta ECS,
BTW.)

Usually I can find the right forum for a question, but not this time.
Would you point me to one or two, pls?

thanks,

Thufir