Using the X in XHTML to make hacks work in validators

From: Tei <oscar.vives@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 18:32:36 +0100
To: www-html@w3.org
People like Google and others add stuff to his webpages to fix general
problems. I call that hacks "Crown Control Hacks".
One of that hacks is rel=nofollow,  other is autocomplete="off"  (that
one is created by mozilla, I think).

This make my XHTML validator cry, and show a ugly red error number > 0.
I want my XHTML validator happy, and show a error=0 in big, green letters.

So..  maybe I can use the X in XHTML and *extend*

Thats my first attemp (one to extend XHTML to add autocomplete to a input box.

 "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"
[
 <!ATTLIST html
     xmlns:goo CDATA #FIXED "http://zerror.com/google/autocomplete"

 <!ATTLIST input autocomplete CDATA #IMPLIED>
]

     xmlns:goo="http://zerror.com/google/autocomplete" >
       <input type="text" name="search" autocomplete="on"
value="Looks mon, no hands!" />

Of course, don't work:
- The validator seems happy with the code. (WIN!)
- Browsers hate my code and show the "]>" , but maybe is me... tryiing
to run XHTML on HTML browsers with the wrong mime type.(FAIL!)

Any idea?

It has to run on IE and Firefox.   (NOTE: I use text/html to make IE
happy, but If a different mime type can help, I want to know)

ℱin del ℳensaje.