Re: Cleaning House

From: Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 00:59:00 +0100 (CET)
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
cc: Jim Jewett <jimjjewett@gmail.com>, David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>, www-html@w3.org

On 17 Nov, Ian Hickson wrote:

>> A monolithic specification is less likely to be read. A shorter, to the
>> point, specification benefit content and site creators alike.
>
> That's why we're writing an authoring guide.

  It'd be better if you wrote distinct, clean, specifications which
  separated one thing from another.

  This has been suggested to you several times, and there has not so far
  been given any good reason why it shouldn't be done.

--
 - Tina Holmboe       siteSifter                  Greytower Technologies
            http://www.sitesifter.co.uk          http://www.greytower.net