Different links, with the same cached page.

From: F. <dev001@pas-world.com>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 14:45:28 +0200
To: www-html@w3.org

Hello,
I am trying to use different hosts to return a resource.
I select on the fly the URI of the resource between different available
host at this moment (or random host).
But I see a problem, do not see a very good choice, if I am using HTTP
cache, because page is different when URI of resource change, page never
should be fresh.

This problem could be solved with java-script but is not robot
compliant.
I think that in HTML do not exist vars, enumerations, I think that is
not posible, ... :)
Anyone know method, "spiders compliant", that I could use to make use of
different host URI with same public cached page.

Publicidad HTTP://www.pas-world.com