Re: XHTML Basic 1.1 and setting input field to numeric mode

 > And, frankly, from the abrasive manner you exhibit I have no further
interest in the topic

sorry, honey, this is the manner developers exhibit when they discuss
seriously.
If you think it's too abrasive, you probably have spent too much time
with W3C.

How do I get the request to fully preserve @style on the XHTML WG table?

Luca