Issue: Should the datetime attribute be ISO 8601 compatable?

From: Ernest Cline <ernestcline@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 19:20:19 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
To: "www-html@w3.org" <www-html@w3.org>

I mentioned this earlier in one of my comments about expanding the set of allowable datetime strings to include some addition strings allowed under ISO 8601, but this is sufficiently different I wished to make certain that those who had tuned out from the earlier discussion were aware of this concern by repeating it in a separate thread.

Ernest Cline