Re: <UL> cited as <OL> (was : [css3-webfonts] Downloaded fonts should not...)

fantasai wrote:

 > Philip TAYLOR wrote:
 >>
 >> Apropos of an earlier discussion, here is an
 >> interesting (and perhaps classic) example of
 >> an unordered list (as perceived by its author)
 >> being cited as an ordered list by a commentator :

> Philip, this [1] is off-topic.

Odd you should think that, because when this issue
was first raised on the WWW-HTML list [2], David Woolley
argued that it should have been raised on the WWW-STYLE
list (see below).

[1] Message-ID: <47FE12BE.1080403@Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org>