Re: tables in html? (separating content bla bla)

From: Livio Mondini <livio.mondini@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:23:31 +0200
To: "Christoph Päper" <christoph.paeper@crissov.de>
Cc: "W3C HTML" <www-html@w3.org>
2007/9/26, Christoph Päper <christoph.paeper@crissov.de>:
> another). Therefore it isn't essentially different to your suggested |
> layout_table|.

True, but dont resolve the basic question: is possible with html
separate content from presentation? no, today no, and markup permit to
use table for layout. Layout is presentation? for me, yes. Is all more
clean if this is declared and formalized. I think on years passed
deprecating table layout (me also...), but this is not so clear and
clean.

Livio