Re: Tag to disable unwanted features?

From: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 21:48:28 +0100
To: www-html@w3.org

Ian Hickson wrote:

> added -- someone tries implementing it, and we see whether it works or
> not, and if it does, we add it to the spec.

In this case, as the proposal involves implementing a structuring that
is orthogonal to the element nesting structure, but still uses elements,
rather than, say, processing instructions, I hope the result is also
evaluated for the tradeoff between any benefit and the cost in terms of
violating the existing language model.

David Woolley