Re: refer page, refer link, automatic

thanks for the replies
after finding redirect is the right keyword to search with i did find an
excellent reference how
to do with html, java, and html/form
http://www.webworkshop.net/auto-redirecting_methods.html
unfortunately i'm not running apache at the site where i was going to use
this, its a ms sbs2003
running iis, and i want use to use plone/zope for the website in question.
evidently i can't just stop iis and have zope do all the listening on port
80 because somehow someway
iis and sbs is using port 80 for other than website traffic( for its
sharepoint? and possibly terminal server,) which seems awkward to me
but if thats the case, i will use the default iis page to redirect to the
zope server which will actually run
on a different machine in a separate location.
my router cannot route based on 'http-header', so i can't do that, and
evidently there is some pkg
than can 'redirect' port 80 http website traffic to a zope installation on
my lan but no money in the budget for that
if it was apache it would be great because i could use virtual host for the
domain name in question
bbx