XHTML flavors comparison (was: XHTML Basic 1.1 reference; DTD-based documentation generator)

Le mardi 31 juillet 2007 à 16:04 +0200, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
écrit :
> I've been working on a simple reference doc for XHTML Basic 1.1, which
> documents which elements and attributes are allowed according to the
> DTD, and how they relate one to another:
> http://www.w3.org/2007/07/xhtml-basic-ref.html
>
> The tables in that document were generated directly from the DTD, using
> a just-released python script I wrote for that occasion:
> http://people.w3.org/~dom/archives/2007/07/generating-html-documentation-from-dtd/

As a follow-up on this work, I've developed a simple script to make
comparisons between DTDs:
http://people.w3.org/~dom/archives/2007/09/dtd-comparison/

See it applied for comparing XHTML Basic 1.0, MP 1.0, Basic 1.1, and
Strict 1.0:
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/dtd-comparison.html

Dom