Re: PLEASE STOP - CSS tags being removed from version to version

amber wrote:

> What I'm talking about?
> Through many years of watching how CSS has been progressing through the

This is off topic.  The correct list of this topic is www-style.

 > It just ends up creating a problem for the web designers and the ones
 > paying for the web design.

If people have used these *properties* and values, the pages need
redesigning anyway.  The criterion for removal is supposed to have been
that there are no consistent implementations in browsers, so anyone
using them is either having them ignored in most browsers or is getting
different results in different browsers.

Fuller text because copying onto the correct list.

--
David Woolley