RE: Last call announcement: XHTML Role Attribute Module

From: Rotan Hanrahan <rotan.hanrahan@mobileaware.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 21:45:29 +0100
To: "Steven Pemberton" <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>, <chairs@w3.org>, "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Cc: <www-html@w3.org>

As Role was a main concern during the Metadata for Content Adaptation
workshop (in 2004), I welcome this module. I have briefly read through
it, and commend the foresight of extensible roles, plus the baseline of
simple roles in the default namespace. I expect that my colleagues in
the UWA will respond as a group in due course, but I offer this quick
(and trivial) observation that the copyright year should be 2007, no?

Regards,

---Rotan.