Re: help xhtml

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 13:15:01 +0100
Cc: <www-html@w3.org>
To: Calabṛ Grazia <grazia.calabro@tele2.it>

On 24 May 2007, at 07:45, Calabṛ Grazia wrote:

> I am start in this days to work in XHTML.
> And must realize a web site in which the login function must be
> developed.
> I don't know as implement this function (I have only an idea as to
> manage form but not how link this form with the autentication, the
> registration, the password recovery functionalities).

This isn't really the right list for HOW TO questions. You might want
to try http://lists.evolt.org/ or http://webdesign-l.com/

Additionally, the form is the only bit that would be (X)HTML.
Everything else you describe is handled by something (Perl, Python,
Java, PHP, etc) running on the server.

David Dorward