Re: code, samp, kbd, var

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 07:41:23 +0200
To: W3C HTML <www-html@w3.org>

Le 19 mai 2007 à 10:33, David Woolley a écrit :
> Karl Dubost wrote:
>
>> Would Conformance address your request? A conformance section has
>> in its goals:
>
> I doubt it.  Conformance sections are generally only really understood
> by people who are expert in reading standards.

hmm interesting.
A specification is not done for someone who doesn't know HTML, as it
is not a tutorial. It is the goal of a specification to be read by
implementers.
Now, it doesn't mean that the HTML WG will not produce tutorials, but
that's a completely different document. Some people in the group are
starting a kind of task force to do just that.

But even if we create a tutorial, we need to define first how the
language is articulated in the specification.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***