Re: Web-Forms 2.0: upload. Button apperance. Specailly for.

From: <w3c@dv-life.ru>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 10:22:39 +0400 (MSD)
To: forums@david-woolley.me.uk
Cc: www-html@w3.org

Specially for you, cite from FireFox sources.
http://www.koders.com/cpp/fidC8AECD949F688286B6B2F1B10E5AD20D7D55EA52.aspx#L137

>For form controls, in particular, a reasons for user agents not allowing
styling are:

>- controls tend to be complex to implement and the GUI platform
>  already implements them, presumably correctly;

  // Create the text content
  nsCOMPtr<nsIContent> content;
  nsresult rv = NS_NewHTMLElement(getter_AddRefs(content), nodeInfo);
  NS_ENSURE_SUCCESS(rv, rv);

  content.swap(mTextContent);

  nsCOMPtr<nsIDOMHTMLInputElement> fileContent = do_QueryInterface(mContent);

  if (mTextContent) {
    mTextContent->SetAttr(kNameSpaceID_None, nsHTMLAtoms::type,
NS_LITERAL_STRING("text"), PR_FALSE);
    nsCOMPtr<nsIFileControlElement> fileControl =
do_QueryInterface(mContent);
    nsCOMPtr<nsIDOMHTMLInputElement> textControl =
do_QueryInterface(mTextContent);
    if (fileControl && fileContent && textControl) {
      // Initialize value when we create the content in case the value was
set
      // before we got here
      nsAutoString value;
      nsAutoString accessKey;
      fileControl->GetFileName(value);
      textControl->SetValue(value);

      PRInt32 tabIndex;
      fileContent->GetTabIndex(&tabIndex);
      textControl->SetTabIndex(tabIndex);
      fileContent->GetAccessKey(accessKey);
      textControl->SetAccessKey(accessKey);
    }
    aChildList.AppendElement(mTextContent);
  }

  // Create the browse button
  rv = NS_NewHTMLElement(getter_AddRefs(content), nodeInfo);
  NS_ENSURE_SUCCESS(rv, rv);

There in _no_ _any_ _special_ _control_, there is 2 standart controls.