Re: Predefined Class Names Solution

From: Philip & Le Khanh <Philip-and-LeKhanh@Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 16:09:11 +0100

James, you answered fairly and honestly, and
I don't want to argue unnecessarily.  But if
we are to "ratify existing practice" (which is,
I think, a less colloquial way of saying "pave
the cowpath"), then a quick look at Google suggests
that the contents of the <title> element should
be fixed, and read "Untitled Document" (33,8 x 10^6 hits).
Just because a practice is prevalent in the real
world doesn't mean we should necessarily sanction or
ratify it, IMHO.

Philip Taylor