Re: Cleaning House

From: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 15:19:45 +0100
To: www-html@w3.org

Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis wrote:

> 2. Technical term.

I think that DFN was intended to cover this, as it common only to
mark the first use.

> 5. Ship names

Given that HTML is intended to be a compromise between strict semantics
and ease of use, I think that one can collapse the ship name and genus
case into some sort of "proper" name case.

You missed <address> which is really about author affiliation as well as
address (and has caused confusion because people don't understand the
research paper context in which it wss invented.