[OT] Re: Accessibility is for everyone (was : Use of headers and summary attributes )

Wow, I missed *THAT* one.. Kudos, Philip, for a very classy response..

I got figuratively, publicly mocked a while back for asking for
respect in language used regarding discussing disabilities and web
development towards the Future.. Please, please ditto on Philip's
response (at the very least) from here, also..?

Thanks in advance.. :)

Cindy Sue

- :: -
http://CindySueCausey.blogspot.com