Re: [html] Elements within "title"?

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007, Jens Meiert wrote:

> Am I right that Lachlan's ("allowmarkup") and Jukka's ("type")
> attribute proposals solve the compatibility issues anyway?

An added attribute as such does not solve compatibility issues, since old
browsers simply ignore the attribute. However, allowing several <title>
elements could solve them, if we can confirm that existing browsers don't
get too confused with them and effectively ignore all but the first one of
them, as it seems. An attribute might be useful for _new_ (versions of)
browsers, or at least serve documentation purposes