----- Message d'origine ----
De : "GOODRICH, JOHN (SBC-OPS)" <JG9598@att.com>
À : www-html@w3.org
Envoyé le : Mardi, 9 Janvier 2007, 22h07mn 50s
Objet : XHTML and Latest Standards

I am new to developing Web pages with HTML, and I'm a bit confused of
where to look for the most current standards.  It would be helpful if
the W3C home page simply said somewhere prominently, "The latest
standard for HTML specifications" or something like that.  Can someone
just tell me if it is XHTML 1.1, 1.0, XFORMS, XHTML-Print, HTML 4.01, or
what?

J.P. Goodrich
Contractor - Group O Direct
Marketing Support/Services