RE: [XHTML 2.0] Only one emphasis tag

From: Jonathan Worent <jworent@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:58:20 -0800 (PST)
To: "Paul Nelson \(ATC\)" <paulnel@winse.microsoft.com>
I had originally suggested something similar to this back in June 06. (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2006Jun/0034.html) There have also been a few other suggestions regarding this topic. I suggest searching the archive. Most questions you have, have probably alreay been asked and answered.

"Paul Nelson (ATC)" <paulnel@winse.microsoft.com> wrote:
It would be great to see a use case that illustrates the need for this
type of behavior. Please provide a scenario.