Re: Semicolon after entities

From: Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:35:49 +0200 (CEST)
To: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
cc: "Jukka K. Korpela" <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>, www-html@w3.org

On 30 Apr, Lachlan Hunt wrote:

> All browsers have bugs, but we need to determine the most reasonable
> behaviour based on the way existing browsers work.

 and

> Yes it is a direct result of undefined error handling.  Authors build
> pages that rely on bugs in whatever browser they use, so in the eyes
> of the author, the buggy browser behaviour is correct.  That has
> been

 While admitting that, will you still stand by the philosophy that the
 most reasonable behaviour should be based on *what existing browsers
 do*?

> Those specs contain unimplemented features because they cannot be
> implemented.  Some things are left undefined, others are defined in

 Can you enumerate the features that /cannot/ be implemented?

--
 -       Tina Holmboe                           Greytower Technologies
       tina@greytower.net                      http://www.greytower.net