Re: HTML5 script start tag should select appropriate content model according to src

From: Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 15:38:07 +0200 (CEST)
To: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>
cc: www-html@w3.org

On 29 Apr, David Woolley wrote:

> use good markup in the source language (e.g. Word) you won't get good
> tagged PDF or good HTML.

  At the moment, after the recent discussions, I believe the question
  remaining is: do "we" want "good" markup, or simply markup as
  supported by one of a small group of browsers?

  Or, perhaps better: do we want semantic markup?

--
 -       Tina Holmboe                           Greytower Technologies
       tina@greytower.net                      http://www.greytower.net