Re: HTML5 script start tag should select appropriate content model according to src

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 22:05:29 +0100
To: www-html@w3.org

Ian Hickson wrote:
> Arguing this here is not going to have any effect. If you want to actually
> have your opinion taken into account, please join the HTML working group
> (anyone can join

Not true. As of Monday morning I will be working for a W3C member
organisation and, as far as I can tell[1], will only be able to join the
working group if I can persuade my Advisory Committee Representative to
nominate me.

[1] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/#who
David Dorward                               <http://dorward.me.uk/>