Re: 3.6. Naming Rules, XHTML Modularization 1.1, W3C Working Draft 5 July 2006

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 03:58:44PM +0100, David Dorward wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 04:53:55PM +0200, Steven Pemberton wrote:
> > >  Only XHTML Host Language conforming documents should begin the
> > >  public text description with the token XHTML.
>
> > It gives naming rules for "XHTML Host Language document types", which are
> > defined 5 sections earlier. If it is one of those, it should follow the
> > naming rules.
>
> The "Only" bit.

Something I should have mentioned in the last email:

If this clause only applies to "XHTML Host Language document types",
then the word "Only" can be removed without changing the meaning,
while removing the source of confusion.