Re: HTML5 script start tag should select appropriate content model according to src

From: Edward O'Connor <hober0@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:24:19 -0400
To: www-html@w3.org

> The usual "if you don't like it, join the list" gambit. When shaping a
> supposed standard, should the standards body (official or not) look at
> the community at large, and gather requirements there, or should the
> community make sure that it's involved in the standards process? I'd
> say both...

I'd say both as well, and I think Ian et al. are doing a fantastic job
of their half ("look[ing] at the community at large, and gather[ing]
requirements there"), and large amounts of the community are stepping up
to do the other half. What exactly is your problem with that?

Edward O'Connor

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.