Re: HTML5 script start tag should select appropriate content model according to src

Lachlan Hunt wrote:

> In any case, lynx should attempt to follow the HTML5 spec, as that is
> what browsers will be implementing.  Implementation feedback from them
> would also be very welcome.

I had already suggested that on the lynx-dev thread, although it may
prove a major job, in proportion to the size of the program, as a large
part of the code is already about making sense of real life HTML.  I've
also just cross linked your reply on that list.