Re: [XHTML1.1] Error in Conformance Definition document?

On Tuesday, April 03, 2007 2:51 am Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis wrote:
> * Standardizing transformation methods for backwards compatibility
> (XHTML and MathML to HTML4), for example), rather than trying to hack
> support through compatibility guidelines.

Couldn't you pull this off with XSLT?  I mean, it's not like HTML is hugely
different from XML, and we already know old user agents will accept "XML" as
HTML...

--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!