Re: XHTML 1.0, section C14

From: Livio Mondini <livio.mondini@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:33:50 +0100
To: "Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis" <bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com>
Cc: "Jukka K. Korpela" <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>, www-html@w3.org

2006/11/22, Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com>:
> I should think XHTML is more expensive to develop for than HTML because
> it is less backwards compatible, so supporting both old-fashioned and
> modern user agents takes up more developer time.
More developer time? ok, ok

> Microsoft's stated reasons for driving web designers up the wall can be
> found at:

Yes, i know. But
"I made the decision to not try to support the MIME type in IE7 simply
because I personally want XHTML to be successful in the long run"

XHTML1, i think. A little numbering question. XHTML1 for secula
seculorum? great! i want html 3.2 for the good of web.

Livio