Re: XHTML 1.0, section C14

From: Livio Mondini <livio.mondini@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 20:53:10 +0100
To: "Jukka K. Korpela" <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
Cc: www-html@w3.org

2006/11/21, Jukka K. Korpela <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>:

> less effort, when you use HTML 4.01. At present, and in the
> foreseeable future, XHTML 1.0 is just expensive liturgy.

Why xhtml 1 is more expensive than html 4.01 ?
For me real and only problem for the web is separation of markup and
css, strict and valid,  But html 4.01 or xhtml 1 is not a problem, or
i do not understand problem. You prefer html? use html, this is a
problem? The only problem is Microsoft and its decision to stop xml on
web. Why? boh.
Livio Mondini