Junk from "Train Agents, Inc."

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 10:02:42 +0100
To: www-html@w3.org

Sorry to bother the mailing list with this, but my efforts to track
down an administrator who responds to email have proven fruitless.

Whenever I send mail to www-html I receive an auto-response from:
with the subject:
  RE: Opt-in Notification from "Train Agents, Inc."

Attempts to contact someone at (lb.)bcentral.com have also turned up
nothing.

Could someone with admin rights over www-html please track down which
address is triggering this auto-responses and unsubscribe them?

If anyone knows who has such admin rights, could you please pass this
on?

Thanks.