[XHTML 2.0] Address Tag

From: Jonathan Worent <jworent@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 07:28:14 -0700 (PDT)
 I would like to suggest renaming the "address" tag to "contact" to keep in more in line with its definition.

To me, the word "address" implies either a mailing address or an e-mail address. Even though the example given only uses the e-mail address, the definition of the element clearly says "contact info" which often includes: Name, Mailing address, Phone number, Screen Name.