RE: [BULK] - Re: [XHTML2] Spirit of "1.1.3. XHTML 2 and Presentation" (PR#7759)

In that case, as I said in my original request:

> [...]

What I am asking for is for EITHER:

 A. The "style" attribute to be removed, to be consistent with the
    sentiment in section 1.1.3,

OR:

 B. The text in section 1.1.3 to explain why it is considered ok to have
    presentational attributes but not presentational elements.

That's all I'm asking for. It should not be difficult to do option B, if
there really is a good reason not to do option A. Just say what the reason
is in section 1.1.3.