autocomplete=off

From: Andy Harris <andy.harris@evesham.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:59:33 +0000
To: <www-html@w3.org>
I apologise if this has been covered before, but I'm trying to code a
page with a textbox for entering credit card numbers.

It remembers previous entries unless I use the autocomplete=off
attribute, but that isn't valid XHTML. Are there plans to introduce this
or something similar to the next version, as the only 'valid' way I can
find is javascript and we don't want to be relying on that!

Thanks,

Andy.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.mci.com