Re: XHTML2: Proposal for total separation of semantics from structure

From: Junk Account <avoid.spam.account@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 00:12:24 -0300
To: www-html@w3.org
For those interested, I received the following message:

-------------------

Your issue has been added to the W3C's HTML Working Group Issue Tracking
System.

If you have further information about this issue to report, please reply to
this message so that the additional data can be automatically attached to
the original query.

If you would like to check on the status of this issue, select the following
link:

http://hades.mn.aptest.com/cgi-bin/xhtml2-issues?selectid=7840

The category in which your problem report is held (initially called
Incoming) will have the number "1" next to it, and all others will have the
number "0".

It means the issue has been added to the tracker.

Which is a positive first step, meaning it is being considered.

I have some more to add, however, which I'll do soon.

 Fernando Franco