Re: Viral fragment identity ecosystem

Cool ones don't: http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI

> To make something
> truly identifiable it's universal identifier can't change after
> creation.

Can't change? So we're talking about adding an attribute that can
never change, even when that element is moved to another URL.

It would seem easier and more reasonable to maintain the url-id system.

> URL's can do that while behaving, but id's most certainly
> will not given the tight integration of HTML elements and CSS.

I disagree- ids which are functional will be less likely to change.

-ryan