Re: Loading order

On 11/6/05, Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au> wrote:
> Dario de Judicibus wrote:
> > How does Xframes specifies the loading order? For example, do

> > No info is provoded in the specifications about document loading order.
> > I think it should.
>
> Why?

Because it's a point where implementations can make a decision how to
do it, if they're free to choose then this should be spelt out,
otherwise users who do not read the spec but look at early
implementations may believe they can rely on the chosen behaviour,
when it's actually undefined and later UA's will not interoperate.

I agree a "loading order is undefined" is a suitable statement, but I
do agree with the OP that it should be there.  (Not that I've reviewed
XFrames yet)

Jim.