Re: What's the purpose of these meaningless issue resolution messages?

Jim Ley schreef:
> Nope, the same resolution of a very old issue triggered the same complaint
> about how it was addressed, my problem was how it was addressed, the fact it
> took so long was a seperate concern, the main concern was like Ernest Cline
> and Bjoern Hoerhmann, that the issues are not being formally addressed,
> there is nothing but a boiler plate response.
>
> To be fair, it's an improvement, at least some of the HTML Working Group are
> finally embarrassed about their being all these open unresponsded to issues,
> the problem is though,that all it's really done is now given a focus for the
> complaints.   I do now feel it's worthwhile opening new issues, which I
> previously didn't, so progress is definately being made.

There must be a huge backlog, so I can imagine it being somewhat
problematic to fix all the mistakes from the past years with a proper
response in two or three days :).

Anyways, I’m glad it is now an issue which is being taken care of.

~Grauw